- Category: Society & Politics
- Created on Thursday, August 27 2015
We’d like to update you on the tremendous progress implementing our piece of the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014 (“the Choice Act”) – specifically, the provision affecting students using the Post-9/11 GI Bill® and Montgomery GI Bill.
- Category: Work
- Created on Tuesday, August 18 2015
Orthotics and prosthetics, or O&P, is the evaluation, fabrication, and custom fitting of artificial limbs and orthopedic braces. It’s a trending health profession that includes both cutting edge technology and hands-on patient care.
- Category: Aid Programs
- Created on Wednesday, August 12 2015
Some Veterans experiencing financial hardship may be unaware of the programs and services available to help them avoid foreclosure, even for home loans not guaranteed by VA. It’s easy to become discouraged after falling behind and receiving daily collections phone calls. Remember that a mortgage servicer’s goal is not to take anyone’s home from them. Servicers would much rather see hardships resolved and borrowers resume making payments or otherwise avoid foreclosure. There are many VA resources to help Veterans do those things.
- Category: Events
- Created on Monday, August 10 2015
This free workshop is open to any veteran in need of help with:
- Tickets for minor offenses (infractions) such as jaywalking, running a stop sign, etc.
- Failure to Appear charges & warrants stemming from tickets.
- We are unable to assist with parking tickets.