Your privacy is important to EqualityMagazines.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that EqualityMagazines.com collects, and the ways in which EqualityMagazines.com uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
EqualityMagazines.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to EqualityMagazines.com
Using personal information
EqualityMagazines.com may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase; and
- send you marketing communications, only as they directly pertain to this website.
Where EqualityMagazines.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, EqualityMagazines.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
EqualityMagazines.com will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
EqualityMagazines.com will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
This website contains Google Analytics tracking which includes Demographics and Interest recording. If you wish to opt-out of any of the following Google Analytics Advertising Features which include, but are not limited to:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
You can do so at any time by installing the official Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, found here.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website may be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
EqualityMagazines.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- post to EqualityMagazines.com 13351 Riverside Drive #514 Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
This copyright notice is based on a precedent published by freenetlaw.com.